It's been a while, so I had to post some sleeping pictures. Ezra is still young enough that he is so funny to check on to see how he is sleeping. He fights going to sleep everyday for naps and every night for bed. He is definately like all of our other kids. He does sleep in the car sometimes though. It's pretty funny.
This day he refused to nap. He cried and cried when I put him in his bed. He told me that he wasn't tired and he wanted to "go and play with his friends, not nap." He beat on the doors for a while and after it got quiet I went to check on him and it turns out he was tired afterall! One thing is for sure, he loves his blankies.
Since Victoria came home and took over Ezra's room, Ezra has been sharing with Mason. He doesn't like Mason's room and tells me all the time that he is scared of it. I don't know why, but he hasn't changed his tune in 2 months. He has a little fire truck bed that he sleeps in and seems to like it all the time except for bedtime. He has started to join Mason in his bed at night. He likes to get up and play with Mason at nap time and feels more secure sleeping with Mason. Of course, Mason absolutely loves the company and giggles when Ezra climbs in bed with him. I think it's just sweet. Ezra also tucks Mason in with all of his stuffed animals and sometimes he will even share his blankies. That is big.



2 comments:
So cute. :)
I'm still in awe that you can turn on the lights and take a picture of your kids and they stay asleep! We so much as tip-toe past Boston's door and he wakes up!!
Post a Comment