I mentioned how Victoria is a broken record telling me how bored she is, didn't I? Well, that is pretty much all I hear these days. Even if we are in the middle of eating dinner I get to hear the Vika broken record saying, "mne-scouchna" over and over and over again. It doesn't really to the annoyance of it justice without imagining the whining and the "Maaam" attached to it. The worst part is that she knows how dang irritating it is and she plays on it totally. She thinks she is hilarious. I do not.
There was one day when I was taking care of a million things and she was following me around to inform me of how bored she was so I gave her a quest. Bathe Ezra. "NOOOO Maam! NO!" "oh yes, Victoria, yes." I was close by and she stayed in there with him. He loved that. He was in absolute heaven with having her there.
11 years ago



2 comments:
Love that she is taking on the role of big sis:) You rock mama!! Take care, hope to see you soon!!
Aw! I love it. :) The pictures were awesome and I especially loved your, "Yes, Vika, yes."
Post a Comment