The best reward I could ever give this kid for being good at Walmart is a ride on one of the trucks, or trains, or planes after we checkout. He had been eyeing the Bob the Builder truck for a while and was so happy to finally get to ride in it. He climbed in and drove and drove. I went to put in my money and of course the dang thing was broken and it was the last of my change! I felt so sad to not get to see him ride the truck. He on the other hand was totally happy to just get a ride and to drive the truck himself. I should have saved my money.
11 years ago



1 comment:
Love it! I used to always be so jealous of the kids whose parents would let them do those rides:) He is so stinkin' cute!
Post a Comment