For years Ethan has called my dad and asked him to take him out to lunch. Our later school schedule has made that hard for Ethan to get any real time to call and hang out with his Grampy. Ezra however, has taken his turn in calling Grampy for lunch dates. The last week of school we were able to go out and enjoy a kids meal with Grampy. The funny part of this is that it was completely Ezra's idea, he called and asked Grampy, and he picked the place. It was darling.
The best part was that the toy in his kid's meal was a bucket you put on his head and a ball that I got to throw at him. He thought it was funny. I thought it was hilarious!
11 years ago



1 comment:
I want that toy! How lucky you are to have grandparents so close by:) Loved the previous post too. Especially Mason with his little friend. So sweet!
Post a Comment