Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Grandma Julie~

Mason has some amazing friends.  He attracts the greatest people to be in our lives.  Grandma Julie was amongst the first of these people.  She was one of his Primary Care Nurses when he was in the NICU.  Grandma Julie was so much more for our family than my son's nurse.  She took just as much care of me as she did Mason.  She didn't leave his side the entire 4 months he spent there.  She is wonderful.  We got to attend her son's wedding this summer and see her and her family again.  It was so great to see them.  Mason is all grown up now and I'm so glad that we have been able to stay in contact.
He really did have fun.  They had 'ice cones' there and he loved snacking on those and the cupcakes.

1 comment:

The Cook Family said...

I LOVE your blogs and I LOVE our friendship and I LOVE knowing your family, even if I had to adopt 4 ukrainians to meet you, it's worth it, but sometimes, not

That's it!!!

Love U