This was back in June.. See, behind again!~ I got to be the mean mom and made Victoria go to girl's camp this summer. She was so terrified. The only way she agreed to go was if I promised that I would come the second afternoon to check on her. Of course she was fine. An amazing thing had happened in that first day alone all day with all of the girls, they realized that she was fun and that they could communicate with her just fine. She really had a great time. She took my camera and took a lot of nature shots. I picked a few to post to show where they were. This truely was 'princess camp!' It looked like they had a lot of fun from what I saw though.
This was their cabin.
They went on a few hikes. She said she liked them, but they were long and tiring!
They did all sorts of great things like canoeing, and ropes courses, and zip lines. Very fun.
The very best part of girl's camp was that she got to know some of the girls and they got to know her. It seems hard for girl's that age to reach out of their comfort zone too much. This was such a great opportunity for all of them to get to know each other. I was so happy she went and so happy for all the great things the leaders had planned for them to do. She had a great time.
I knew it wasn't like my camping experience when they had lights and outlets in the cabins! Vika was very confused about why she couldn't take her music or items like that. One of the girls obviously took a curling iron. They loved playing with her very long hair! It's a good thing they did it while they could! She decided she wanted her haircut just a few days before camp and bugged me for over a month every second we were together to get it cut. It was cute. I kept trying to explain that we had to find someone good, not just Great Clips or Walmart! It took some time finding someone who could get us in quick. She liked them playing with her hair at camp though.



1 comment:
So pretty! I loved her hair and especially the picture of the boats on the water. :)
Post a Comment