Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Ezra's 4 month pictures!!

I know that it's not uncommon to think that time is passing way too fast when you have a baby, but seriously? He's already 4 months old??!! For his 4 month check up he weighed 17 pounds and is 27.5 inches long! He's just growing up so fast!

I can't even tell you how happy I am that his eyes have stayed blue! I would love them any color, but I LOVE Spencer's bright blue eyes and always hoped that one of our kids would get them. This was a bit more unconventional than originally planned, but it works just the same for me!

I am so glad that his 'Ezra shirt' still fits him for one of his monthly pictures! My cousin gave it to him at his baby shower and I think it is soooo darling!

My favorite thing about taking monthly pictures with the same toy is that you can see how much they are changing and they start to play with it! Ez is really in a sucking on things phase and I got a bunch of pictures of him sucking on his 'Rocco' bear.

I had to put a picture with all my sweet boys! They are so excited to all finally be together again! I love how much they adore each other.

8 comments:

Erin said...

He is the cutest little guy! AND he is such a good, sweet baby! I love how much Ethan loves his brothers... he is such a great big brother!

Cindy said...

What handsome boys! And Ezra is just darling! I am happy to see Mason is doing better.

DeHart Family said...

Hey girl its shannon from mvhs your fam is so cute my blog is closed but if you leave your e-mail on your blog i will come back to your blog and give you an inv. Hope your doing good shan...

kerry said...

Shan!! email me at spencerandkerry@gmail.com and I'll get you our email address that we use for our blog!

Sam Rushforth Taggart said...

Hey Kerry, this is Gehren Taggart's wife Sam. It was nice meeting you the other day. Your children are so cute! I just wanted to give you our blog address, it's www.gehrenandsam.blogspot.com

HaLaine said...

Hello Kerry! Thanks for stopping by our blog! What a lovely brood you have, over flowing with those lovely things called BOYS! We want some of those!

Jessica said...

Those pictures are so sweet! I love the middle one of Ez, but the last one kind of gives me tears! So sweet!

DeHart Family said...

kerry can you get on my blog ? shan