Friday, February 27, 2009

Ezra's first feast!

Tonight at dinner Ez seemed so bored! He just likes to sit and watch what's going on around him, but for some reason tonight we felt like he was bored and sad that he couldn't participate! So we fed him a delicious dinner of rice cereal!

He was pretty confused by it all and kept trying to suck on the spoon like a bottle! It was frustrating for him and he didn't really get it, but it was fun anyway!

He was so funny to watch! He couldn't figure out how to swallow or what to do with all that food in his mouth so he'd just sit there and look at us!

I guess that spitting is just a natural instinct for little boys because it's really all he learned from his first dinner! It was still just so adorable I had to keep taking pictures!

3 comments:

Laura said...

Ez is hilarious! Keygan talks about him a lot and thinks that he needs to come play again really soon :) Kyler used to like to eat "real" food but has been on hiatus for awhile. Maybe we will have to try again :)

DeAnna said...

This is great! I had a good laugh!

Jessica said...

Kerry that's just so darn adorable! I love this stage of babyhood! Enjoy it!

Thank you so so much for your kind words! Sometimes I get really discouraged and I think that in trying to be the best nurse and best mom, I'm not very good at either one :) Your comment just made me cry and cry.

Keep in mind, that with sweet Mase, it's like you're working full time everyday! You do a great job. I really admire you and look up to you for how tender and loving you are, and attentive. I think I'm only good with Mase to any degree because I listen to you! If you're in a slump, know I am praying for you!

Give those boys big hugs for me!