Friday, February 27, 2009

Movie Ratings and Ethan!

Ethan has this new fascination lately... Movie Ratings. I know, weird right? He goes through our movies quite frequently to check their ratings and to see if there is anything he can watch! If you ask him he's checking "what the rate is!" The hard part is that he feels like if it's a PG movie he deserves to see it. Did you know that all 3 Indiana Jones movies are PG? That at least 3 of the Harry Potter's are PG? All I can say is it is very difficult to explain to a barely 6 year old why some PG movies are OK and some he still has to wait a few years to watch! We've even started to write our own 'rating' on the movies that say they are PG, but I disagree with! Now a lot of our DVD's have a permanent marker rating on the DVD and on the case to show what the 'rating' really is!

No comments: