How did this happen?!? My Ezra is 6 months old! That's halfway to 1 year old! He is so much fun and such a joy to have in our house. I just can't believe how fast it's going.
He is such a good little boy. He is very happy and even tempered. He still just loves everyone that will look at him! He makes me so happy.
With his 6 months in our home marker coming right up we are able to take him to court and finalize our adoption which means we can take him to the temple to be sealed to our family!
He more than any baby I have ever seen likes to look at people and just watch everything around him. He never cries or fusses unless he is starving, exhausted, or ditched. He is NOT a fan of being left alone in a room without someone to watch~!
He has the cutest and sweetest smile but as soon as I get a camera he's more interested in just looking at me then interacting and smiling!! I'll catch that smile one day! 
11 years ago



5 comments:
It was good to run into you today! Hopefully the hair cutting experience went well.
I think 6 months is my favorite age. He's adorable.
It is so exciting that you have had Ezra for 6 months now. It will be an amazing experience to be in the temple together as a family. Ezra is way adorable and so chill all the time in the pictures you post.
Precious little angel boy. Don't we just love our Ezra?!!
He is SO stinking cute! We loved having him at our house....he had Keygan wrapped pretty tight around his finger :) I love that he notices EVERYTHING.
He's such a sweetheart. I'm so thrilled to have him as an official part of our family now. Thanks for having us to the temple today. It was such a beautiful, tender experience. Love ya!
Post a Comment