Sunday, April 26, 2009

Moose~


What am I going to do with my Mason!?! He certainly likes to keep us on our toes... This week

his Dr. finally said he would be OK to try school again. He hasn't been since mid-January. He was so happy when he came home every day! He was able to make it for 3 days this week. On Thursday his voice started to sound hoarse so after deliberating what to do while he napped, he woke up with a 102.4 fever. After hours looked like our decision! Naturally he was admitted for a full work up and IV fluids to rehydrate him. We were there until Saturday this time. He was positive for a few viral infections on his tests, but that seemed to be all.

Now he is having these laughing episodes that last for hours. Like 6 hours! Turns out they are a type of seizure. Great. Now it's back to the Neurologist to adjust meds. What's next!~

2 comments:

Megan said...

Are you serious!?! I can't believe he got the okay to go back to school and then this happens. Good luck figuring out meds to fix those seizures. I'm thinking about you guys!

Colleen said...

My precious little "Door-slamma-jamma". How I love this little boy! What I read about these seizures doesn't sound like what we've seen from our angel. Maybe he's just seeing heaven and laughing at how cool it is there!