Monday, April 6, 2009

~Broken Down~

Poor Moose! If you don't know him I should tell you. . . Mason is an avid door lover! He LOVES doors. Slamming them, opening them, licking them, you name it . . . if it envolves a door he loves it. He rolls back and forth from one set of doors to the other. He frequently rolls into our family room to slam the cabinet doors of our TV stand. He is a huge door fan.

He has 2 french doors on one side of his bedroom and another door on the opposite side of his room. He is pretty vigorous about his door slamming and this is the proof...

He started crying the other day. When I went in to check on him I came upon him holding the door from the bottom pulling it out away from the wall (hinge broken) trying to open his door so he could then slam it. It was broken and wouldn't work so he was sad..

He won't leave it alone and we haven't fixed it yet. I had to put things in his way to block him from his door. It's so sad. He rolls to it and tries and tries to get to it. It's heart breaking.

3 comments:

Cindy said...

Poor kid! Gotta get that door fixed! Sorry we are missing Ezra's sealing. Bryan had to work. We are thinking of your family and are so happy for you! What a blessing~

Karie said...

Oh, bless his heart!

Colleen said...

I thought Grampy got it fixed enough that you could replace the hinge now. Those doors at Mason's happy place! I hope it gets fixed very soon.