You know when you put your baby in his play saucer and he is playing and playing and having all sorts of fun!! Then you walk out of the room to do something important like laundry or dishes. My Ezra does not like to be left out of anything. This time he was whiney for a bit and calmed down pretty suddenly. I was of course ecstatic that he was entertained. When I came back in the room my happiness changed into immediate guilt! My Ez was trying to tell me that he was just plain exhausted and wanted to go to bed! He fell fast asleep playing with his toys. I did what any mom would do. I grabbed my camera!
He didn't even budge when I went to pull him out to put him in his crib! He was soo tired! It was adorable.
11 years ago



3 comments:
That is so adorable! He is so cute!
OOOH! That's the cutest thing I've ever seen!! He's so sweet! I know how it goes when you think you're doing what they want when all they want is SLEEP!! LOL, hang in there...
those pictures are hilarious! what a cutie.
Post a Comment