Monday, April 20, 2009

~Sleeping Boys~

I realize that I may post way too many pictures of my kiddos sleeping, but they are so stinkin adorable and funny that I can't resist! Ethan sleeps with so much stuff in his bed that there is hardly enough space for him! Then he is a tornado and sleeps however he lands!
And if he is sleeping the right way it is usually stuffed down in the crease between his mattress and his bed. You can't really tell that's what he is doing, but that is where he is sleeping!Ez is more of a fall asleep whereever I am kind of kid right now. He just stops in the middle of playing to nap!He'll also be sitting on your lap and just dose off without any warning. So sweet!
When he is sleeping in his crib he is another tornado to watch out for! You can't really tell here either, but he kicked around until he's horizontal in his bed. He also is a HUGE crocheted blanket boy. More than anyone I know. He has to sleep with a yarn blanket. Not so much for covers, but it has to be there! He is a cover kicker. He hates to have anything on his feet when he is trying to sleep!

1 comment:

Colleen said...

I love your photos and comments. You are such a sweet Mommy.